super high waist recolorable skinny jeans because i wanted some. comes with 3 versions; regular, a bit torn and gradient. they can get pretty light and very dark. hope you like them! let me know if something goes horribly wrong for mysterious reasons <33
mesh credit: simspendly
edited by me
please don’t reupload to anywhere.
Hello guys I retextured some hair since I’ve created my own hair texture, hope you like them!
- Mesh credit goes to its owner: Newsea, Wings, Raon, goguma-yang, ILTS and EAstore. Thank you for the lovely mesh and edit!
- Texture and Control map by me.
- Custom Thumbnails available.
[STORE_BANGING_HAIRSTYLE] for YA-A female
[NEWSEA+GOGUMAYANG_EDIT_12] for YA-A female
[NEWSEA_J137_GOGUMAYANG_EDIT] for YA-A female
[RAON#13+ILTS_EDIT] for YA-A female
[SKYSIMS_184] for YA-A female
HAVE FUN! ;P
Cactus and Snake Plants
Just a small update. A recolorable cactus and edits of the snake plants from the Showtime EP—the small snake plant in a new pot, and the large in a simplified box planter. Showtime shouldn’t be required for the snake plants, but let me know if there are any problems.
- §65 Cactus and Small Snake Plant
- §150 Snake Plant Box
- Credit to EA for the Snake Plants.
DOWNLOAD (includes package and sims3pack)
Roundpole Fence (Decor)
For simsplification, traditional fence found in the countrysides of Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Estonia.
- 3 parts: 1 end piece, 2 variants of the main fence
- §12; Decor > Sculptures
- 4 recolorable channels
DOWNLOAD (.package only)
1. Your Real name: Villemo
2. Your detective name (Favorite color and favorite Animal): Green Kakapo
3. Your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on):Emelie Innervik
4. Your Star wars name (first three letters of last name, first two of middle name, first two of first, last three of last): hedemvierg
5. Superhero name (color of your shirt, first item to your immediate left): Purple Couch
6. Goth name (Black and one of your pets): Black Clint (Clint is one of my lovebirds)
Richard Dawkins reminds us there were no Muslims in Afghanistan in 1972.
That one time doctor who got the filming SO DAMN RIGHT